Friday, December 14, 2007

The Power of Failure


And then when u think all is right, looks like there is something missing from life. I've had my share of failures and success. But what each one has taught me is that there is always more you can do to improve yourself. Yesterday i went and apologized to a friend whom i had pestered for quite some time. And i actually felt good about it. I am the kind of person who gets angry very easily and after yesterday it seemed like i could actually be more of human than of the beast i am at the moment with most of the people around me. Life can take you places, show you things and even make you smile. But then again it can also teach you all at the same time. Maybe i am not the person who should be saying this at all. But then again, there could be no better person.

No comments:

Search This Blog